This knowledge report on risk management compliance focuses on the need for compliance in risk management and how it can…
Regulatory requirements continually evolve and organisations find it difficult to meet their ongoing obligations.
Environmental Law Training Courses in India | Systematic compliance with environmental legal requirements needs to be embedded into the strategic process of business risk, reputational risk, as well as in day-to-day operations management.
Managing statutory compliance and regulatory obligations, such as meeting the requirements of Consent to operate, permitting and ongoing compliance, is integral to enhancing operational risk management.
Consultivo environmental legal requirements training course help organisations to build their in-house capacity to manage, monitor and improve the levels of environmental compliance.
An inter-active one-day course (eight hour duration) employing a mixture of formal presentations, video, workshop exercises and assessment.
The exercises require that the group size be limited to no more than 16 participants, although the course can be re-structured for larger groups if necessary.
- Introduction and objectives
- Introduction to environmental law and enforcement
- Sources of law
- Structure and enforcement
- Key legislation
- Responsibility and liability for environmental harm
- Law relating to Water pollution
- The Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act and Rules
- The Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Cess Act and Rules
- Central Ground Water Authority directives on the extraction of groundwater
- Law relating to Air pollution
- The Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act and Rules
- The Ozone Depleting Substance (Regulation and Control) Rules
- Environment Protection Second Amendment Rules for DG Sets
- Other Legislation
- The Manufacture, Storage and Import of Hazardous Chemical Rules
- The Hazardous Waste (Management and Handling) Rules
- Plastic & Bio-medical waste management
- The Batteries (Management and Handling) Rules
- Industrial disaster and the environment
- EIA notifications
- Proposed/upcoming Legislation
- Open forum
- Feedback & Close
This course is best tailored specifically to the needs of your organisation, to ensure the relevance of all parts of the course to your particular operating environment.
This course is intended for
- Any individual professional, Environment Consultants, Environment Engineers
- Industry professionals who are responsible for, or are involved in, activities that could have an impact on the environment
- Researchers and academicians
- Students of environmental management or science or related subjects
There is no restriction on who should attend as the subjects covered are of interest to all levels of personnel within an organisation.
This course will help participants to understand:
- The framework of Indian Environmental legislation and its enforcement
- The principal features of the legislation as they apply to your organisation’s activity/product/service
- The linkage of environmental legislation with an Environmental Management System such as ISO 14001
- How their own actions and decisions can either expose or protect the organisation in relation to its legal obligations
Successful Completion of the Environmental Legal Requirements course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry-accepted & recognised safety programme based on proven best training practices.
Nationally/Internationally accepted certificates are issued by Consultivo Academy. You may also opt for a joint certificate by Consultivo Academy.
- An assessment of the competency improvement on Environmental Legal Requirements is also suggested after a certain time interval.
- It is recommended for the participants to go through an e-learning refresher course after one year.
Consultivo courses are equipped with Pre and Post course assessments (where applicable) to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
This course is conducted by accomplished trainers with over twenty to thirty years’ industrial experience gained in a wide variety of sectors. They have hands-on experience in management systems and improvement of business performance.
All our trainers are trained and calibrated in Consultivo Training Methodology with interactions, interventions and adult learning techniques.
They put their practical experience to excellent use in the training programs, which is invariably appreciated by course participants.
Certified course by Consultivo Academy
Course ID – CT/582
Register for this course
Choose your mode of training
Advance your career – Register as an individual
Schedule OILT (Online Instructor Led Training)
Enterprise Learning Solutions
Request on-site training
Schedule OILT (Online Instructor Led Training)
Develop online content for your team (eLearning)