Innovations at Consultivo
Consultivo is a management advisory and consulting firm helping global businesses in the areas of Sustainability, Business Excellence & Risk Management – both in strategic and operational level.
400+ brands trust Consultivo in their excellence journey
3+ new-to-market services
Consultivo Innovation Framework
We follow a balanced approach of ‘Innovations’ and ‘Value Realised’
Our innovations @ work is focused towards SIX areas:
- Completely new products
- New attributes, features in existing products
- New mix, price point or other market attributes
- New market entry or enhancing penetration in existing market
- Actions that improve customer engagement, experience retention
- Customer service offerings by channel, region, others
- New process or technology to enhance current competencies
- Rearrange non-core competencies for cost advantage
- Re-strategies business seeking new priorities
- Expand core competencies through realignment or partnership
- Exploit new business opportunities emerging from national, regional policy, regulations
We carefully nurture the following four factors those play a vital role in creating successful innovations of any form:
Right mindset of people in the organisation
Right approach to manage the process of innovation
Right knowledge, resource inputs at the right time
Tangible results that help in business growth
Committed to a better tomorrow
- Integrity Pledge
- Vision Zero Pledge
- UN Pledge
- Carbon Footprint
Send us your requirement and let’s discuss
We’re recognized thought leaders in the space of ESG, Sustainability and Risk Management.
Consultivo solutions to meet your ESG, sustainability and risk management challenges
Featured Consultivo insights
Discover the Power of Materiality in ESG and unlock the success for Your Business. Explore insights that can optimise your ESG risks.
Learn more about the significance of Materiality in ESG today!
Stockholm University shines a spotlight on the BRC Impact Report, a creative symphony by Consultivo and Slate of Swan. The Impact Report was inaugurated on September 6 at the Stockholm University in Sweden.
Discover how Theory of Change enhances CSR impact assessment. Learn to optimise project efficiency for lasting, positive change. 🌱 #CSRImpact #Sustainability