Developing strategies for engaging stakeholders through structured stakeholder identification, mapping and interactions to ensure long term sustenance of a Thermal…
Consultivo helps private & public sector companies, trusts, foundations & implementation agencies in the areas of Stakeholder Management, Stakeholder Mapping and Stakeholder Engagement based on a systematic process & Materiality Assessment.
Stakeholder Mapping and Engagement is a systematic process to engage all the people who have an interest in the company & are affected by the activities of the organisation. Strategic engagement not only reduces the risks associated with the stakeholders but emerges as a confidence-building measure amongst the various interest groups.
Consultivo trained stakeholder mapping, materiality assessment, and stakeholder engagement consultants work in various industries and deal with different stakeholders & their issues.
IFC (World Bank Group) Approved Independent Consultant
12+ years of experience in India and across the world
Reach out to our Sustainability team!
Other solutions in Corporate Social Responsibility – CSR
Solutions in Stakeholder Mapping, Materiality Assessment & Stakeholder Engagement
STAKEHOLDER STRATEGY, MAPPING & ENGAGEMENT
MONITORING OF STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT
HANDHOLDING – STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT
CAPACITY BUILDING ON STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT
How we do it?
- Planning, designing, and conducting the survey – online, telephone, paper-based and in person
- Reviewing the existing data sources
- Conducting meetings with focused groups and one-on-one interviews with stakeholders engaged with the organisation
- Assessing current level of engagement and satisfaction survey
- Comprehensive report preparations
Our competent team of stakeholder engagement consultants customise solutions in line with your specific requirements.
Some of the standards and guidelines we use: ISO 26000, AA 1000 SES, GRI Standards & Guidelines
Keep engaging stakeholders is not only a function under the limitation of CSR or Sustainability, it is the basis for good corporate governance.
How can we work together?
Consultivo trained stakeholder mapping, materiality assessment and engagement professionals work in various industries and deal with different stakeholders & their issues.
Since Consultivo works in the field of Responsible Project Investment & in various developmental projects, the team is adept in handling local community, related stakeholders & their issues. Consultivo team can help you to create a conducive environment of trust thus facilitates the entire stakeholder engagement process.
Key benefits of engaging stakeholders
- Helps in building trust between a company and its stakeholders
- Improves visibility and reputation of a company through strategic stakeholder management
- Helps to address the risk of affected stakeholders and to provide sustainable solutions
- Alignment of resources to achieve a common goal by collaborating with stakeholders
- Transparency with stakeholders helps to attract capital particularly for impact investors
Stakeholder Mapping and Stakeholder Management
- Stakeholder Identification and Analysis
- Information Disclosure
- Stakeholder Consultation
- Negotiation and Partnerships
- Grievance Management
- Stakeholder Involvement in Project Monitoring
- Reporting to Stakeholders
- Management Functions
- Development of Stakeholder Management & Engagement Strategy: Providing guidance in setting the vision for future engagement while keeping in mind the past engagements if any
- Stakeholder Mapping: Defining criteria for identifying and prioritising stakeholders, and select engagement mechanisms
- Stakeholder Engagement: Support and guide the engagement process while remaining focused on priorities. Focus on long-term goals
- Setting the Action Plans: Identify opportunities from feedback and determine actions, revisit goals, and plan next steps for follow-up and future engagement
Consultivo supports companies globally on several research & survey related solutions like Employee Engagement Survey, Safety Perception Survey, Employee Survey, Engagement Survey, Employee Satisfaction Survey, Employee Well Being Survey, Social Survey and many more.
Materiality is the way of defining the social, governance and environmental topics that matter most to your business and your stakeholders
Materiality assessment is aimed at engaging stakeholders to find out how important specific environmental, social and governance issues are to them. The insights gained can then be used to guide strategy and plan for meaningful stakeholder engagements.
Determining materiality includes considering economic, environmental, and social impacts that cross a threshold in affecting the ability of the affected community or climate. These material topics will often have a significant financial impact on an organization in the near-term or long-term.
Materiality Assessment is a very critical factor in Stakeholder Management process.
Consultivo being one of the Stakeholder Engagement Consultants provides materiality Assessment solutions.
We work with 100+ Global Sustainability Standards
and developed a number of Codes & Standards on Safety, Social Accountability, Environmental Protection & Business Ethics. CSR Consulting helped us to gather more experiences on National/International Codes, Standards and legal requirements.