CII Safety Symposium & Exposition 2019 | Consultivo Safety Leadership Quiz NEWS & EVENTS | 3 MINS READ Consultivo…
Logistics safety is a very critical aspect to all those companies (cement, steel, power, beverages, etc) which include large transport operations, deals with a large number of drivers & operators. Consultivo supports organisations and supply chains with Logistics Safety Audit, Route Safety, Vehicle Safety, Driver Safety and the Journey Risk Management in totality.
It is one of the most critical activities in terms of accidents & fatalities. Hence, it requires the utmost importance from the top management of an organisation.
Different risks are associated throughout the journey of the raw materials from their origin to the plants and finished goods from the plants to their respective destinations. Identification and management of these risks are crucial for an organisation, especially which is involved in large transport activities.
Quantified outcome of our Logistics Safety Audit helps you to manage and monitor improvement
Our support and capacity building programs are unique, need based and practical
With our rich expertise in the safety in logistics and strong knowledge archive, we provide customised solutions in the field of logistics safety through Audit and Assurance, Advisory and Consulting, Research and Study, Training and Capacity Building.
Solutions in Logistics Safety
Logistics Safety Audit
- It is based on a customised rating based protocol developed by Consultivo technical team
- The outcome is represented with quantified scores for each element, module & audit checkpoints, management dashboard, risk priority, and recommendations
Handholding and Consulting Support
- Solution for managing transport contractor’s safety, vehicles, traffic & road safety
- Route Survey: Identification of different journey risks and milestone-based mapping
- Development of drivers/operators handbook as a ready reckoner
Training and Capacity Building
Reach out to our team!
Benefits of Logistics Safety
- Increases confidence of the stakeholders’ (Customers, Statutory Bodies, Management, Financial Institutions). Hence, positive impacts on Brand Image.
- Verification of the effectiveness of your Logistics Safety management system
- A comprehensive audit report outlining the findings of the audit, quantified outcomes, associated areas of improvement with detailed recommendations
- Improved Safety in Logistic and workforce morale
- Potentially reduced rates of accidents, injuries, ill health, litigation costs and improved productivity
We work with 100+ Global Safety Standards
and developed a number of Codes & Standards on Safety, Social Accountability, Environmental Protection & Business Ethics. Our extensive and decade long Safety Advisory experience helped us to gather more experiences on National/International Codes, Standards and legal requirements.
Curiosity Zone – Logistics Safety
A comprehensive Journey risk management helps you plan, execute, monitor, evaluate and improve your fleet’s journey in terms of occupational health & safety.
Generally, it enables you to identify, assess and mitigate risks through identification of risk zones and the appropriate speed limits for them, risk zone associated audio-visual indications to the driver and many more.
Logistic safety is a very critical aspect to all those companies (cement, steel, power, beverages, etc) which include large transport operations, deals with a large number of drivers & operators.
A Logistics Safety Audit is an independent verification process of the whole process of in-bound and out-bound logistics system of an organisation.
The essential components may include:
- Journey Risk Management issues like
- Vehicle Safety
- Journey Safety, Road Safety and Route Safety
- Driver Safety
- Emergency Preparedness and
- Overall Logistics Safety Management
The major benefit of a comprehensive and independent logistics safety audit is to identify occupational health & safety related risks and the gaps in the existing control measures. It helps in developing a systematic journey risk management system.