In the world of I, Me, Myself – Let’s appreciate more Apart from migration or immigration, the world is now…
Effective problem solving & decision making in the industry – Enabling you to meet the requirements to improve through corrective actions.
In this Problem Solving and Decision Making Training course, learn techniques for identifying the root cause of a problem, generating options, and selecting the best solution.
We will guide you through several methods for identifying what’s actually causing a problem, including looking at the whole system when a problem is actually a symptom of a larger issue.
This Problem Solving Training course features a collaborative problem-based learning approach that provides an individual competence building experience through an overview and basic knowledge of failure investigation; theory, approach, investigation process, methods and tools, and reporting.
Topics covered include:
- The rationale for the methodology: introducing a framework for solving problems
- The objectives of problem solving techniques
- Stating the problem: identifying what exactly is wrong
- Diagnosing the problem: what, where, when and the scope of the problem?
- Identifying the potential causes: using your knowledge and experience to identify the cause of the problem
- Root cause analysis techniques, how to use effective investigation and analysis
- The course will cover one or more of the Systematic Cause Analysis and Problem Solving Techniques like FMEA, Why-Why Analysis, Fish Bone Diagram, Six Thinking Hats, Barrier based techniques etc.
- Identifying distinctions: unique, specific or different components
- Identifying changes to be made: potential impacts on the cause of the problem
- Evaluating potential causes
- Practical exercises and case study
- Action Items – at the end of this course, participants would compile a list of action items based on their learning to apply back on the job
Consultivo Problem Solving and Decision Making trainings can be tailor made in terms of duration, level of detail, and according to company requirements.
This Decision Making Course is suitable for all levels of Management professionals including those involved in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 management systems, HR professionals, Internal Auditors, operations and maintenance managers, engineers, supervisors, management representatives – and anyone with the responsibility of Problem solving.
Fundamental awareness of the participants on industrial processes & related failures, errors, rejections, incidents will enhance the effectiveness of attending the course.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Choose and apply appropriate problem solving and decision making processes and methods
- Identify common obstacles to effective problem solving and decision making
- Recognise the human variable in problem solving and decision making
- Assess major conceptual blocks and significant situational challenges
- Apply concepts to enhancing personal development and organisational performance
- Explain the key elements of problem solving and decision making and the barriers associated with them
Consultivo Academy brings to you the Problem Solving & Decision Making training programme to inspire the excellence within you.
Successful Completion of the course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry recognised & recognised program based on proven best training practices.
- To build a better competency at the individual level, the participant should identify a coach, apply the knowledge & skill learnt from the course to select problems in their area
- An assessment of the competency improvement on Problem Solving Techniques is also suggested after certain time interval
- It is recommended that participants go through an e-learning refresher course once a year and instructor-led refresher training once every three years
Consultivo courses are equipped with Pre and Post course assessments (where applicable) to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand-on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained in the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
As an Independent HR Consulting Firm, Consultivo provides full spectrum bespoke solutions covering Engagement Surveys, HR Audit, Human Rights Due Diligence, Employee Well Being Audit and Competence Management.
Call or WA +91 98311 45556 or write to [email protected]
Experience our featured training courses:
View all Corporate Training Programs
Certified course by Consultivo Academy
Course ID – CA/1703
Register for this course
Choose your mode of training
Advance your career – Register as an individual
Schedule OILT (Online Instructor Led Training)
Enterprise Learning Solutions
Request on-site training
Schedule OILT (Online Instructor Led Training)
Develop online content for your team (eLearning)