In the world of I, Me, Myself – Let’s appreciate more Apart from migration or immigration, the world is now…
Root Cause Analysis Training
Learning from experiences through failure investigation and analysis is a fundamental element in any management system. It is considered as the building block of continual improvement.
This RCA or Root Cause Analysis Training course will provide delegates with a broad understanding of methods of an effective failure investigation and analysis through principles and practice of FMEA – both in Online (Instructor Led) and Onsite mode.
Participants will be exposed to a simulation of failure analysis situations. They will use collaborative learning from the course and apply critical thinking skills to conduct an effective failure investigation & root cause identification during the course.
RCA Online Courses will enable organisations to meet their requirements for improvement through corrective actions.
RCA Onsite and RCA Online Courses can be of one or two days duration, depending on the organisation’s requirement & learning objectives.
One day: Understanding and awareness level
Two days: Understanding, awareness and practice to develop competence. More practical and hands on case-studies are used in the two-day duration course.
This course features a collaborative problem-based learning approach that provides an individual competence building experience through an overview and basic knowledge of failure investigation; theory, approach, investigation process, methods and tools, and reporting.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding of the corrections, root causes and corrective action as elements of continual improvement
- Fundamentals of root cause analysis
- Root cause analysis methods and steps, how to use effective investigation and analysis
The course will cover one or more of the Systematic Root Cause Analysis Methods and Techniques like FMEA, Why-Why Analysis, Fish Bone Diagram, Six Thinking Hats, Loss Causation Model, Barrier based techniques etc.
- Development of corrective action plan (CAP)
- Practical exercises and case study
- Action Items – at the end of this course, participants would compile a list of action items based on their learning to apply back on the job
The RCA Onsite or RCA Online Courses can be tailor-made in terms of duration, level of detail, and according to company requirements.
Consultivo RCA Courses are self sufficient. However, to make maximum out of our onsite and online Root Cause Analysis Training Courses, it’s desirable to have the following pre-requisites:
Fundamental awareness of the participants on industrial processes & related failures, errors, rejections, incidents will enhance the effectiveness of attending the course.
Download Presentations Here!
- This RCA course has been designed to help businesses to comply with management system requirements (Improvement: Clause 10 of ISO High Level Structure – HLS) for all management system standards like ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, 50001, 27001 etc. by identifying root causes to guard against future failures.
- It will enable the participant to make practical improvements & positive contributions to the existing work practices
- Build stakeholder confidence through promoting a mature approach to learning from mistakes
Consultivo Academy brings to you the Onsite and Online Root Cause Analysis training programme to inspire the excellence within you.
Successful Completion of the course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry accepted & recognised program based on proven best training practices.
The RCA Courses are self sufficient to meet learning objectives. However, once anybody undergoes this onsite or online Root Cause Analysis Course, they may choose to hone the skills further. Few of the ways are mentioned below:
- To build a better competency at the individual level, the participant should identify a coach, apply the knowledge & skill learnt from the course to select incidents in their area
- An assessment of the competency improvement on Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) is also suggested after certain time interval
- It is recommended that participants go through an e-learning refresher course once a year and instructor-led refresher training once every three years
Pre and Post Assessment is an option for both onsite and online Root Cause Analysis course.
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand-on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained in the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy to suit RCA Courses including Root Case Analysis methods.
Certified course by Consultivo Academy
Course ID – CA/1705
Register for this course
Choose your mode of training
Advance your career – Register as an individual
Schedule OILT (Online Instructor Led Training)
Enterprise Learning Solutions
Request on-site training
Schedule OILT (Online Instructor Led Training)
Develop online content for your team (eLearning)