How ESMS Due Diligence, Developing a framework and Implementation helped a food Processing Giant to manage E&S Risk & monitor…
Moving and handling of large, heavy loads is crucial to today’s manufacturing and construction industries. Much technology has been developed for these operations, including careful training and extensive workplace precautions. There are significant safety issues to be considered, both for the operators of the diverse “lifting” devices, and for workers in proximity to them.
Lifting operations by material-handling devices including cranes, derricks, fork-lifts, truck-mounted cranes, shackles, hooks, elevating platforms, and telehandlers can be dangerous and as such, require a systematic and safe approach and system, safe equipment and skilled and competent persons to operate and maintain them.
We help you to manage your lifting related risks
You get a detailed report with recommendations
The safety measures required in the operation of cranes and lifting gear are part of the country specific legal requirements including Indian Legal requirements.
How can we work together?
- Gap assessment, As-Is assessment, Safety Audit of lifting operations against statutory requirements, industry practices focusing on specific hazards related to different activities prevalent in the operations of material handling devices
- Advisory and consulting support for closing the gaps through identification and implementation of suitable corrective actions and remedial measures, generation of action plans and continuous monitoring till implementation
- Training and capacity building of different level of people ranging from workers, supervisors, line managers to HSE professionals customised to meet the organisation’s requirements.
Similar areas where we can help
- Scaffolding Safety
- Forklift Safety
- Crane Safety
- Work at Height, Fall protection, Ladders
- Construction Safety
- Hazard communication
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Protection
- Personnel Protective Equipment
- Safe use of vehicles at the construction site or plant location
Reach out to our team!
We work with 100+ Global Safety Standards
and developed a number of Codes & Standards on Safety, Social Accountability, Environmental Protection & Business Ethics. Our extensive and decade long Safety Advisory experience helped us to gather more experiences on National/International Codes, Standards and legal requirements.
Partnering in your journey towards Sustainability.
Consultivo is an independent ESG, sustainability, business excellence and risk management consulting firm with 100+ solutions across the value chain.