Leading the battle for sustainable water management: Actions for industries CONSULTIVO BLOG | 4 MINS READ Water Crisis seek solution…
EHS Compliance Management
Consultivo offers Environmental Health and Safety or EHS Compliance & Regulatory audit, and advisory services to identify the EHS risks in your unit/operations that may lead to a loss. We identify the areas of strength & weakness in meeting EHS legal requirements in India and provide a structured approach to continual improvement.
We have completed over 1,000 EHS compliance assistance around the world. Our projects range from compliance audits to international due diligence, comprehensive EHS auditing to large-scale reviews and environmental assessment.
Our quantified assessments and EHS Audits are used by global organisations to benchmark their EHS management systems against international best practices and country legal requirements.
What do we offer?
Consultivo EHS Compliance Audits are based on EHS Legal requirements in India.
We develop a protocol for compliance audits and assess site performance related to statutory, regulatory, obligatory requirements applicable to the organisation, including state and local requirements. Our audit team is experienced in conducting regulatory compliance audits in different types of industries:
In India, we cover a detailed evaluation of the following:
- System of EHS Legal compliance management, legal register, submission of statutory returns/reports
- EHS regulatory compliance (as applicable)
- Laws relating to Water pollution
- Law relating to Air pollution
- Other Legislations on Hazardous Chemicals, Hazardous, Biomedical, Plastic & e-Waste, Batteries Management and Handling, Industrial disaster
- The Factories Act, Rules, Mining Act & Rules, Building and Other Construction Workers Act – BOCW
- Indian Electricity Act and Rules
- Static and Mobile Pressure Vessels (Unfired) Rules, Explosive Act & Rules, Boiler Act/ Boiler Regulation, Petroleum Act and Rules, Gas Cylinder Rules
- National Building Code
- Workmen Compensation act
- Chemical Accidents (Emergency Planning, Preparedness & Response) Rules
- Central Motor Vehicle Rules
- The Atomic Energy (Radiation Protection) Rules
- Public Liability Insurance Act & Rules
- Any other applicable statutory, regulatory and obligatory requirements
- People competence in EHS Legal Requirements in India
- Review of preparedness on proposed/upcoming Legislation
What will you get – the audit outcome
During the EHS Compliance audit, you get substantial non-tangible benefits like
- Higher engagement of site-level EHS professionals in spreading the technical knowledge across the organisation
- Improved EHS awareness level of the line function people
Upon completion of the audit process, a detailed report is prepared by the Consultivo auditors. The report content generally includes:
- Executive summary including graphical performance indicators & noteworthy efforts
- Compliance status with EHS standards, statutory and regulatory requirements including Safety Compliance and Environmental Compliance Audits
- Overall summary of site EHS legal performance including strengths and areas for improvement.
- Comprehensive and quantified rating/scoring (applicable for protocol assessment)
- Findings & recommendations for closing the gaps and improvement
- Action plans
- Photo gallery
EHS Compliance Program Development and Implementation
Consultivo delivers customised and comprehensive environmental, health and safety (EHS) compliance management consulting services including EHS Due Diligence and Environmental Due Diligence to multi-sector clients worldwide.
We partner with you, taking the time to understand your unique challenges and goals as we work to provide practical, effective, long-term solutions.
Our experienced technical experts who are focused on practical solutions and effective communication. With our team, you can Consider it Done.
EHS Compliance Training Courses
Our EHS Compliance Training courses are designed to cover the fundamentals of EHS statutory and regulatory compliance as well as all applicable legal requirements in India.
You may opt for your own upskilling or for your organisation in the following modes:
Online Instructor Led (OILT) | eLearning | Onsite Courses at your place
Send a mail to [email protected] or Call +91 98311 45556 for a quick discussion
Custom Made Services
Do you have a need for something else in your organisation that does not fit into the scope of a regular offering?
We are happy to work with you to develop a custom- made service that meets your stated needs. You can rely on our expertise to advise and guide you in your journey towards an effective risk management.
Send a mail to [email protected] or Call +91 98311 45556
The uniqueness of consultivo solutions
Consultivo provides Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS), management system support and audit services for all levels of government, institutional, commercial, industrial and mining clients. Our solutions are:
- Unique, end-to-end and customised to your existing system & need
- In line with statutory requirements, national and international standards, guidelines and industry best practices
- Delivered by industry experienced practical and competent consulting team
- Delivered with Consistency in high standards achieved through a robust QA process including auditor training, calibration and performance monitoring
Reach out to our team!
Curiosity Zone – EHS Legal Compliance
Consultivo works to bridge the gap between the statutory requirement of the Safety Compliance and Environmental compliance of an organisation and the reality.
Quite contrary to the popular perception, compliance to the Environment Health and Safety (EHS) regulations is not only required by companies certified to ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 but also for reducing the business risk for any organisation.
Since a wide range and number of environmental, health & safety legislation are applicable to the different processes & activities performed by organization; it becomes even more important that a proper mechanism is adopted through periodic assessments by independent auditors having expertise in the field of EHS Statutory Compliance in India.
As a leading Company, Consultivo conducts Environmental Audit Company in India and across the globe.
There are several benefits to an EHS Legal compliance audit if it is properly conducted and acted upon. An audit
- Checks, whether the significant hazards are identified in a systematic way in accordance with all applicable regulatory requirements and adequate control measures, are taken
- Status of compliance in terms of legal, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Improve opportunities in the workplace safety to reduce facility and personal liabilities
- serve as a learning tool
- increase awareness and understanding of EHS legal requirements
- be an opportunity to demonstrate the facility’s commitment to compliance
- potentially identify ways to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the compliance program
Voluntary EHS Compliance audits may be viewed favourably by regulatory agencies. An audit completed thoroughly with proper follow-up signifies that the facility is making an honest attempt to comply with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
EHS Compliance Audits are useful for all companies within any sector and type. It is applicable for organisations of any size, irrespective of whatever stage of the EHS management journey they are on.
They are more useful for companies who require a status assessment of their current EHS legal compliances and are planning for a structured route for moving towards achieving full and consistent level of compliance with EHS regulatory requirements.
Non financial issues have become very important to transactions like Mergers, Acquisitions, IPOs, Joint Venture, and supply chain governance, Consultivo maintains a competent team of professionals dedicated to ESG related due diligence and transaction support services.
We review both the tangible and intangible ESG risks and liabilities associated with a transaction, as well as identifying ESG elements which will provide ongoing value post deal.
Consultivo provides complete range of transaction support due diligence services in India and around the world, that include:
We work with 100+ Global Sustainability Standards
on Water Management, Environmental Protection, Safety, Social Accountability and Business Ethics. Our extensive and decade long Advisory experience helped us to gather more experiences on National/International Codes, Standards and legal requirements.