This knowledge report on risk management compliance focuses on the need for compliance in risk management and how it can…
ISO 14001 Courses or EMS Training Courses from Consultivo Academy provide engaged learning specially designed for the adult learners. Our Onsite and Online EMS Courses are uniquely designed to deliver best learning experiences and industry acclaimed certificates.
Target groups are top management, line managers, front line executives, supervisors and workforce.
ISO 14001 Training Courses include Internal Auditor Training, Awareness Training and Implementation trainings.
An internal audit is an essential element to an effective management system, and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organisation’s performance in Environmental Management.
ISO 14001:2015, Environmental management systems – Requirements with guidance for use, provides a framework for development, maintenance and improvement of effective environmental management in any organisation.
The course-duration can be chosen depending on the requirement, course coverage, learning objectives and target participants.
Few popular options:
- Two day duration ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Course
- One day duration Environmental Aspect Impact Analysis (Risk Assessment) Course with practical hands on case studies
- Two day duration Environmental Management System Implementation course
- Half duration ISO 14001 Awareness course
- 1- 3 hour duration EMS eLearning modules
Our Onsite and Online EMS Courses feature an interactive learning approach that provides an individual competence building experience through an overview, basic and detail knowledge of ISO 14001 requirements and internal auditing techniques.
Topics covered include:
1. Introduction to Environmental Management System
- Basic EMS concepts and definitions
2. ISO High-Level Standard (HLS)
3. Risk assessment theory and practice
- Aspect Impact Analysis – Group exercise
4. Environmental Management system
- ISO 14001: 2015
- Standard Interpretation. Group exercises
5. Internal audit concepts and techniques, group exercises
- In line with ISO 19011 – The guidelines of management system auditing
6. Course summary
The EMS Training Courses can be tailor made in terms of modes or training, duration, level of detail, in line with company requirements.
The organisation can choose a 3-day EMS Training course to cover ISO 14001 requirements and Aspect Impact Analysis (Risk Assessment) in greater details. In 3-day ISO 14001 Courses, Aspect Impact Analysis is covered with detailed case studies and situational simulations.
Onsite or Online EMS Courses Ior SO 14001 courses are suitable for professionals involved in auditing, maintaining, or supervising of an ISO 14001 management system– and anyone with the responsibility for management system audit.
However, Consultivo Academy can design & develop this course for any set of target participants as per the need of the organisation.
This course has been designed to help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organisation’s capability to manage its Environmental Management
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
It will also enable you to make practical improvements & positive contributions to the existing work practices by complying with the relevant Environmental legislations.
Successful Completion of the ISO 14001 Internal Auditor course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry-accepted & recognised safety programme based on proven best training practices.
Nationally/Internationally accepted certificates are issued by Consultivo Academy. You may also opt for a joint certificate by Consultivo Academy & ICC (Indian Chamber of Commerce).
- A good knowledge of the participants on ISO 14001 requirements & their interpretation is a prerequisite for attending the course.
- If not, we strongly recommend you to attend ISO 14001 Requirements course before participating in the internal auditor programme.
Consultivo courses are equipped with Pre and Post course assessments (where applicable) to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand-on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained in the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
Certified course by Consultivo Academy
Course ID – CT/510
Register for this course
Choose your mode of training
Advance your career – Register as an individual
Schedule OILT (Online Instructor Led Training)
Enterprise Learning Solutions
Request on-site training
Schedule OILT (Online Instructor Led Training)
Develop online content for your team (eLearning)