This knowledge report on risk management compliance focuses on the need for compliance in risk management and how it can…
ISO 50001 Training Online and On-Site Course Provider with Global Recognition
Energy Management Training – Internal Auditor | Implementation | Awareness
ISO 50001 Training Courses include Online Courses and On-site courses – Awareness and Internal Auditor Training on Energy Management. Our courses are modular and you may pick combination of topics depending on your need.
Awareness courses and Internal Auditor courses are essential elements to an effective energy management system, and by attending this course, you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organisation’s energy efficiency and conservation performance.
We extensively cover High-Level Structure (HLS) as designed by ISO standards. It enables an easier and uniform approach to create effective business-wide integrated systems.
Achieving world-class energy performance requires companies to gain granular visibility of where one can save and closely monitor the impact of energy efficiency initiatives being implemented.
ISO 50001 Training Course Duration
One/Two days depending on the organisation’s requirement & learning objectives
One day: Understanding and awareness level
Two days: Understanding, awareness and implementation approaches
ISO 50001 Training Course Coverage
This course features a collaborative learning approach that provides an individual understanding & knowledge building experience on energy management.
Topics covered include:
- Fundamentals of Energy & Energy Efficiency, Life Cycle Cost Principles
- Understand the guidance and application for energy management systems provided by ISO 50001
- Explain the purpose of ISO 50001 and the benefits to an organisation of using the standard
- Outline key concepts and approaches to an energy management system
- Describe, with reference to Plan – Do – Check – Act cycle, the structure, scope and purpose of ISO 50001
- Outline key ISO 50001 definitions and terminology
- Briefly summarise relevant energy management legislation
- Outline the key requirements of ISO 50001
Depending on the need of the organisation/participants, the following topic modules can be included with increased duration of the ISO 50001 training – Energy Management Courses
- Energy efficiency in motor drive systems
- Efficiency in boilers and steam systems
- Energy conservation in buildings
- Energy conservation using heat pumps
- Energy economics
- Efficiency conservation in pumping/compressed air
- Energy efficient lighting
- Waste heat recovery
- Bench-marking energy performance
- Energy and climate change
- Energy auditing
- GRI Standard metrics
Build competence to meet challenges on Energy Management
The key challenge before the industries in the areas of energy is to minimize specific energy consumption and minimization of all forms of losses. Using electricity at a lower Power factor in a smelting shop causes inefficient energy consumption.
Similarly, leakage of steam from HP Steam header in a power plant causes huge wastage of energy. The implication of this loss of energy or inefficient use of energy is twofold. Firstly, it adds up to the cost of per unit of production and secondly, it shoots up the GHG emission causing a high impact on the overall on the environment. Sustainability of the process becomes at stake.
Consultivo being one of the practicing environmental consultancy firms offers comprehensive solutions on ISO 14001 Consultancy, Energy Audit and Management, ISO 50001 Consultancy, Energy Management Courses, onsite and online as well for global reach.
ISO 50001 Training is suitable for line managers, operations and maintenance managers, technical and maintenance engineers, energy managers, sustainability professionals, supervisors and anyone with the responsibility of energy management.
- The energy management course enables organisations to understand, establish systems and process necessities to improve energy performance, energy efficiency, and help reduce energy consumption and costs.
- It will enable the participant to make practical improvements & positive contributions to the existing energy management practices
Consultivo Academy brings to you the Introduction & Implementation to ISO 50001 – Energy Management training programme to inspire excellence within you.
Successful Completion of the course earns each participant Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry accepted & recognised program based on proven best training practices.
Fundamental knowledge of energy & utilities will be an added advantage for the participants to get full benefit from the onsite and online ISO 50001 Training course.
- An assessment of the competency improvement through energy management courses in India is also suggested after a certain time interval.
- It is recommended that participants go through an e-learning refresher course once a year and instructor-led refresher training once every three years.
Consultivo courses are equipped with Pre and Post course assessments (where applicable) to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand-on industry experiences in the areas of energy efficiency measures, energy management consulting backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained in the training skills and techniques to conduct much demanded ISO 50001 courses like ISO 50001 auditor training and adult learning pedagogy as well.
Certified course by Consultivo Academy
Course ID – CT/540
Register for this course
Choose your mode of training
Advance your career – Register as an individual
Schedule OILT (Online Instructor Led Training)
Enterprise Learning Solutions
Request on-site training
Schedule OILT (Online Instructor Led Training)
Develop online content for your team (eLearning)