The Creative Learning Curve:How creativity & appreciation boosts it up at Consultivo As an intern, it’s always a dream to…
Employee or Staff Well-being Audit helps you to understand your Corporate Wellness index. It is about human empathy and creating conditions for us to thrive. Corporate Wellness Audit from Consultivo measures the present well being programs which demonstrate arguably the role of good governance. This condition provides a way to understand what’s needed and how best we can all work together to improve our lives in a complex world. It is about engaging citizens in meaningful deliberation about what a better society could look like.
It brings together economic, social, environmental, democratic and personal outcomes and avoids focusing on specific areas at the expense of others. We can be better at measuring what matters and using what we know to create a better society.
How can we work together?
- Identifying the people who are above the threshold of workplace stress level through psychometric assessment
- Assessing the risk related to Workplace Wellness
- Developing a plan by which stress can be enjoyable.
- Building capacity for an individual to excel
- Providing directions to Corporate Wellness Programs
Staff Well-being Audit – What do we offer?
Resilience is the ability to adapt to life’s challenges, changes and crisis. It is to absorb pressure without breaking. It is one of the keys of living a healthy and productive lifestyle and is something that can be learnt.
We at Consultivo take employees through a series of steps to help them become more resilient to the stress of work and life and begin to thrive for excellence at work.
Employee or Staff Well-Being Audit Methodology
Our Employee or Staff Well-being Audit follows a structured and proven methodology and framework. We interact with people, one on one basis and in groups, study existing systems and processes.
We measure employee well-being and Corporate Wellness programs and take an experimental approach to the policies and practices to look at the causes of well-being, and how to increase well-being cost effectively, which is a major objective.
Personal well-being is a particularly important dimension which we define as how satisfied we are with our lives, our sense that what we do in life is worthwhile, our day to day emotional experiences (happiness and anxiety) and our wider mental well-being.
Benefits of Staff Well-Being Audit
A healthy workplace is equals happy employees, which in turn benefits the employer. Employees spend so much time in the workplace, so it is the perfect arena for the employers to promote mental health and well-being, not just an extra program. Nowadays, employees are looking at a company’ s health and corporate well-being program before saying yes to a new job.
Reach out to our team!
Staff Well-Being Audit is an excellent vehicle for gaining the insight of different elements and lifecycle of employment practices like attraction, training, retaining and rewarding It reflects a clear understanding of the employees who make up the workforce.
A carefully designed and conducted People Well-Being Audit can reveal a great deal of information about employees including:
- Management can use the perceptions derived out of Employee Satisfaction Survey to improve the workplace and existing HR practices.
- Organization responsiveness to employee feedback leads to higher satisfaction and employee morale. That, in turn, yields higher retention rates, better customer service, lower absenteeism and higher productivity.
- The simple fact that the organization is conducting an independent, unbiased and anonymous survey can send a positive message to employees. They can feel that their opinions matter and they will not be victimised for their opinions.
As a Employee Well-Being audit body, Consultivo provides end to end services in this domain.
Employee Wellness Audit
Organizations are expected to conduct Employee Wellbeing Audit of their Corporate Wellness Programs on a regular basis. Many conduct this annually.
Requesting regular feedback demonstrates that the company actually cares about how they perceive their work environment. It ensures both way communications from employees and their organisation.
Choosing when to conduct the survey should take several things into consideration. Few of them are mentioned below:
- Scheduling the survey in a relatively non-peak production period and avoiding holiday seasons generally ensures maximum responses.
- Until and unless there is a specific purpose, it’s better to avoid high-stress periods like a bonus, performance appraisal, merger, restructuring, lay-off etc. There is a chance to get skewed results during these periods.
As a Corporate Wellness Programs Audit service provider , Consultivo provides unbiased and insightful information with recommendations for improvement.
Employee or Staff Well-Being Audit can be conducted fully online, Fully Onsite and in a blended method, depending on the purpose and requirements.
Staff Well-being Audit – Next steps
You are on a journey towards corporate wellbeing and wellness. Our Employee or Staff Well-being Audit will help you to measure and monitor the baseline as well as improvements in a quantified way.
Consultivo People Excellence model is a people management framework that allows companies to achieve success by measuring where they are on the path towards positive transformation.
This model will enable you to understand the gaps and possible solutions available. Finally, it significantly improves your organisation’s performance.
Employee Engagement Survey or perception surveys play a very vital role under the element ‘detection’.
Consultivo offers bespoke solutions in the entire domain of HR Consulting including Engagement Surveys, HR Audit, Human Rights Due Diligence, Competency Management and HR Trainings. Call or WA +91 98311 45556 or write to [email protected]
Irrespective of where you are in your business improvement and people excellence journey, contact our expert team who will be able to give advice and guidance about options that will enable you to meet your goals.
Send a mail to [email protected] or Call +91 98311 45556