Are the Content Analysis Tools only The Comedy Of Errors When the world is SNS (Social Networking Site) driven and…
OHSAS 18001 is a management system focusing on occupational health & safety of the employees of the organisation based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) approach.
An effective health & safety management system provide benefits to the organisation as well as its customers and give a competitive advantage by:
- Management’s commitment to maintain an effective health and safety policy & system
- Minimising the risks of production delays
- Providing an overall safe environment to do business
Blended Support – Remote & Onsite
Transition Migration to ISO 45001
ISO 45001 will replace OHSAS 18001:2007. Organisations already certified to OHSAS 18001 will have three years to comply with the new ISO 45001 standard requirements. The International Accreditation Forum (IAF) has developed the migration requirements to help certified organisations, certification bodies, accreditation bodies and other interested parties.
Migrating from OHSAS 18001 to the new International Standard ISO 45001 may have its challenges but with careful planning, checking & commitment, organisations, their employees & all stakeholders will enjoy the benefits of improved health & safety management systems.
What we offer for migration or transition from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
1. ‘As Is’ Assessment (GAP Analysis)
Review existing management system relating to OH&S and conduct a ‘Gap Analysis’ to identify areas/systems that are either not in place or not complying with ISO 45001 requirements.
2. Support in document preparation
3. Internal Audit & Final Audit assistance
Consultivo consultants will help the client to plan and carry out internal audits as per ISO 45001. Once the audit process is completed by our internal auditors, we will help you to prepare for the management review meeting and to conduct a gap analysis on the final implementation.
- OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 – Migration or Transition awareness sessions
- ISO 45001 Internal Auditor
We offer detailed internal auditor training based on the different requirement of ISO 45001 customised to the organisation’s need through our academy.
We have more than a decade of experience in delivering Management Systems Consultancy and Training Services. We support organisations for both independent and integrated management systems.
Consultivo ISO 9001 Consulting services include but are not limited to:
Irrespective of where you are in your business improvement and certification journey, contact our expert team who will be able to give advice and guidance about options that will enable you to meet your goals.
Send a mail to [email protected] or Call +91 98311 45556
Reach out to our team!
Benefits to the organisation
- Updating the existing standard to the new standard ISO 45001, which is based on High Level Structure (HLS)
- HLS helps ISO 45001 to integrate with other management system standards
- Improving your reputation and increasing your opportunities to gain new business
- Minimising risks of downtime through accidents
- Demonstrating your commitment to meet legal obligations
- Possible cost savings from public liability insurance premiums
- Maintaining compliance to legal requirements
- Providing a robust system to maintain and continually improve health & safety
In response to the challenges posed by COVID-19, the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) has extended the migration deadline for ISO 45001 certification.
Existing OHSAS 18001 certificates can now be extended for up to six months.
This means that the period for migrating accredited certifications from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018 has been extended to 11 September 2021.
We’ve worked with 100+ Global Safety Standards
and developed a number of Codes & Standards on Safety, Social Accountability, Environmental Protection & Business Ethics. Our extensive and decade long Safety Advisory experience helped us to gather more experiences on National/International Codes, Standards and legal requirements.
Partnering in your journey towards Sustainability.
Consultivo is an independent ESG, sustainability, business excellence and risk management consulting firm with 100+ solutions across the value chain.