Permit To Work Training
Consultivo Academy Certified Professionals
Ready to provide engaged learning experience anywhere you are
Across the continents
Participants are highly satisfied with the overall learning experience
Courses we offer in the field of sustainability & risk management
languages you can choose from
Permit To Work (PTW) Training Solutions
PTW Training | Permit to Work | Globally recognized PTW Online Training and Customized On-Site Training provided by Consultivo Academy.
Experience practical and hands on approach by our industry veteran faculties with specialized training skills.
A PTW or permit to work system is a formal written procedure which is designed to give greater control over tasks that involve inherently higher risks. It sets out the precautions required to complete the work safely, based on a risk assessment.
This PTW Training will provide the information and the necessary tools that you will need in order to recognize the risks associated with the hazardous jobs, you will learn the procedures to control and minimize risks through work permit system.
Enterprise Learning Solutions
Permit To Work (PTW) Training Onsite and Online Courses
Six hour OELT (Online Expert Led Training): PTW Training or remote training module
One day: Understanding and awareness level course
Two days: Understanding, awareness and implementation level course with more case studies and live example
The course-duration can be chosen depending on the requirement, course coverage, learning objectives and target participants.
This Permit To Work Training Course features a unique learning approach that provides an individual knowledge & awareness building experience through an overview and basic knowledge of permit to work requirements.
What Does the Permit to Work Qualification Course Cover?
2. Life Cycle of a Permit To Work
- Identify need for work permit
- Prepare work site for authorized work
- Raise and issue work permits
- Monitor work for compliance
- Receive end of day report
- Closure- the cessation and termination of a permit
3. Types of Work Permits
- What type of work may require a permit?
- High risk activities / fatality prevention elements such as electrical work, hot work, confined spaces entry, working at height etc.
4. Legal responsibilities
- An introduction to the legal system and relevant regulations.
5. Permit to Work (PTW) key players
- An examination of the relationship between those issuing permits and those working under PTW
- The responsibilities of the issuer and receiver of the permit
6. PTW documentation
- The typical contents of a permit to work – a general appraisal on the formwork used during PTW and the importance of an integrated approach to PTW use
7. Practical application of PTW
- A practical session including the filling in, signing and completion of PTW
The PTW Training course can be tailor made in terms of duration, level of detail, and according to company requirements.
This training course – PTW Online Training will be very beneficial for the people, particularly, those who are responsible for implementing permit to work systems, new employees selected by the organisation for issuing and signing off permits to work, existing personnel in the organisation who issue and sign off permits that require formal training. Permit to work system might include but not limited to:
- Contractor working
- Hot work
- Working in confined spaces
- Working at height/roof work
- Working with hazardous substances
- Work requires energy (electrical, pneumatic etc.) isolation
However, Consultivo Academy can design & develop this PTW Training course for any set of target participants as per the need of the organisation.
Conskills is the specialised worker training hub from Consultivo.
Learning objectives of the PTW Training
- This PTW Training course has been designed to help businesses to develop knowledge and competence on the permit to work system
- It will enable the participant to make practical improvements & positive contributions in terms of safety to the existing work practices
Successful Completion of the PTW Training course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry-accepted & recognized safety program based on proven best training practices.
Nationally/Internationally accepted certificates are issued by Consultivo Academy. You may also opt for a joint certificate by Consultivo Academy & ICC (Indian Chamber of Commerce).
Prerequisite for the PTW Training
Fundamental knowledge of the participants on their existing operation related activities is a prerequisite for attending the course. Knowledge of safety is an added advantage to get maximum out of this Permit To Work Training Online or onsite.
- An assessment on the competency improvement on the use of the work permit system is also suggested after a certain time interval
- It is recommended that participants go through an e-learning refresher course once a year and instructor-led refresher training once every three years.
Evaluation and Qualification for the Permit To Work Training
Consultivo courses are equipped with Pre and Post course assessments (where applicable) to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
Trainers’ Profile for this PTW Training
All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand-on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications.
They are also specially trained in the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
Get certified by Consultivo Academy
Related training programmes