Achieving environmental focus and performance with ISO 14001 ISO 14001: Environmental management systems – Requirements with guidance for use has…
ISO 22301 | Business Continuity Management Consultants
ISO 22301 Consultants | BCMS or Business Continuity Management Consulting Solutions | We help organisations proactively working out a way to prevent, if possible, and manage the consequences of a disaster, and limiting it to the extent that a business can afford.
Business continuity is part of overall risk management in a company, with areas that overlap with information security management and IT management.
As a practicing BCM Consultant, Consultivo services include business impact assessment, development of business continuity plan, BCMS Courses, risk mitigation training & capacity building, Implementation of ISO 27001 (information security management), support to develop good HR and governance practices, fire risk assessment and many more.
Blended Support – Remote & Onsite
The Importance of BCMS – Business Continuity Management Systems and ISO 22301
The possibility of a disruption shutting down your business operations is scary to think about, but you should always be prepared and willing to accept that risks and threats can cause turmoil for your business. Once you can accept that unplanned for risks and threats can have devastating results on business operations, you can then make a plan that ensures that both your business’s assets and personnel are sufficiently protected. That’s the essence of any BCMS – Business Continuity Management Systems.
In a highly competitive world where business entities exist today, the threats of the disaster of business interruption have evolved along with the technology. Business interruption does happen – but what is of significance is, how much of the consequences of such interruptions can the business afford.
ISO 22301 BCMS – Business Continuity Management Consulting
Security and resilience – Business continuity management systems – Requirements help organizations, regardless of their size, location or activity, to be better prepared and more confident to handle the disruption of any type.
Incidents can disrupt an organization at any time and applying ISO 22301 will ensure that organizations can respond and continue its operations. Incidents take many forms ranging from large scale natural disasters and acts of terror to technology-related accidents and environmental incidents. However, most incidents are small but can have a significant impact and that makes business continuity management relevant at all times.
This has led to a global awareness that organizations in the public and private sectors must know how to prepare for and respond to unexpected and disruptive incidents.
Being a practising BCMS or Business Continuity Management Consultant, Consultivo helps organisations to implement ISO 22301 across the functions and units.
ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management – BCM Consulting
ISO 22301 provides a framework to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve a business continuity management system (BCMS). It is expected to help organizations protect against, prepare for, respond to, and recover when disruptive incidents arise.
ISO 22301 will assist organizations in the design of a BCMS that is appropriate to its needs and meets its stakeholders’ requirements. These needs are shaped by legal, regulatory, organizational and industry factors, the organization’s products and services, its size and structure, its processes, and its stakeholders.
ISO 22301 may be used for third-party certification as well as for self assessment. As a BCM consultant we help users get the best out of the standard, it includes short and concise requirements describing the central elements of BCM.
Irrespective of where you are in your business improvement and certification journey, contact our expert team who will be able to give advice and guidance about options that will enable you to meet your goals.
Send a mail to [email protected] or Call +91 98311 45556
ISO 22313 – Business Continuity Management | Guidance
ISO 22313 for business continuity management systems provides guidance based on good international practice for planning, establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and continually improving a documented management system that enables organizations to prepare for, respond to and recover from disruptive incidents when they arise.
It is not the intent of ISO 22313 to imply uniformity in the structure of a BCMS but for an organization to design a BCMS that is appropriate to its needs and that meets the requirements of its interested parties. These needs are shaped by legal, regulatory, organizational and industry requirements, the products and services, the processes employed, the environment in which it operates, the size and structure of the organization and the requirements of its interested parties.
ISO 22313 is generic and applicable to all sizes and types of organizations, including large, medium and small organizations operating in industrial, commercial, public and not-for-profit sectors that wish to:
- establish, implement, maintain and improve a BCMS;
- ensure conformance with the organization’s business continuity policy; or
- make a self-determination and self-declaration of compliance with this International Standard.
Benefits of ISO 22301: Business Continuity Management
- Identify and manage current and future threats to your business
- Take a proactive approach to minimising the impact of incidents
- Identify and keep critical functions running during times of crises
- Minimise downtime during incidents and improve recovery time
- Demonstrate resilience to customers, suppliers and for tender requests
Reach out to our team!
Any organisation – large or small, for profit or non-profit, private or public can implement business continuity management system. The standard is conceived in such a way that it is applicable to any size or type of organisation.
One of the features that differentiate this standard from other business continuity frameworks/standards is that an organisation can become certified by an accredited certification body, and will, therefore, be able to prove its compliance to its customers, partners, owners and other stakeholders.
As one of the practicing Business Continuity Management Consulting Firm, Consultivo supports organizations in their entire journey towards BCMS certification.
As one of the Business Continuity Management Consultants, we have the right combination of expertise and services that includes:
- Gap Assessment
- ISO 22301 standard Implementation support
- Internal Audit of BCMS
- BCMS Courses and awareness programs
- Business Impact Analysis – First time preparation and subsequent annual update
- BCP Consultancy – Development of Business Continuity Plan BCP and annual BCP updates
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning Updates
So whether you are new to ISO 22301 or looking forward to enhancing your existing system, you can rely on Consultivo. We have the perfect packages of training and implementation hand-holding services which will not only be cost-effective but also will reduce your complexity in making your business continuity plan in accordance with ISO 22301.
- Our service is unique – you will find the best blend of tried and tested implementation resources which includes expert guidance, training and professional hand-holding services. There’s no need to source additional support or resources – we do it all.
- Our team of BCM consultants include domain specialists in Fire Risk Assessment, Information Security Management, HR consulting and Good Governance consultants.
- Using Consultivo service enables you to use your certification body for what they do best (certification audits), and Consultivo for what we do best (cost-effective, pragmatic implementation & hand-holding).
- Apart from hand-holding & consulting we have our academy which provides 150+ different training courses
- A dedicated account manager will be provided who can help you find the most appropriate solution for your specific needs is always a phone call or email away.
- We have a huge pool of Business Continuity Management Consulting expertise with an average experience of about 20 years in various industry sectors
Yes. In terms of Business Continuity Management System or ISO 22301, Consultivo is equipped with knowledge, skill, expertise, experience and tools for the following mode of support:
1. Fully Remote support through digital technologies
2. Fully Onsite support – Conventional method through one to one interaction
3. Hybrid support – A combination of remote and onsite interactions
Find out more about Remote Solutions
More about Remote Management Systems Support
As a managed service, Consultivo conducts regular Internal Audits on behalf of organisations. With the wealth of knowledge and experience of different management systems, our ISO Consultants help customers internal audit team to improve their existing system through a professional quality internal audit.
First party Internal audits are being conducted globally with complete remote or hybrid (combination of remote and onsite) methods.
As a practising Business Continuity Management – BCM Consultant, Consultivo provides full ranges of support to your organization.
Business Continuity Management standard ISO 22301 is equally applicable and beneficial (if implemented properly with management willingness and support) for all types of organizations including smaller organizations.
Meeting requirements and Certification to ISO 22301 demonstrates your organization’s ability to meet customers’ requirements and needs. This results in:
- Increased customer confidence and satisfaction, which in turn can lead to increased business
- A significant competitive advantage because more and more companies require management system certification from suppliers and sub-contractors in order to conduct business with them
- Improved consistency of products, processes and systems
As a BCM Consultant, we support small businesses with customized BCMS solutions, suitable to their size and operations.
We’ve worked with 100+ Global Safety Standards
and developed a number of Codes & Standards on Safety, Social Accountability, Environmental Protection & Business Ethics. Our extensive and decade long Safety Advisory experience helped us to gather more experiences on National/International Codes, Standards and legal requirements.